Just a personal prayer request of my fellow believers in Christ that may come across my blog. I don’t desire to go into much detail, but can you please intercede for me in the following?
- That the things of this passage may be true in my life:
Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones that you have broken rejoice. Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to you. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, O God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing aloud of your righteousness. O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise.
Psalms 51:8-15 ESV
- That the Lord will make me sensitive to the things that my heart is desensitized towards concerning the world and sin.
- That there may be no room for doubt and unbelief.
- That He may renew and reignite my thirst for Him and His Word and that I may become more serious concerning my time with Him and my studies.
- That I may be content no matter what may be going on in my life.
- That He would guide me concerning my relocation / school decisions.
- That I may be 100% about His Will and not mine.
- That I manage my time and finances better.
- My family’s salvation. May the Lord soften their hearts and bring them into His flock.
- That He would show favor concerning a past financial situation and its dismissal.
- That my passions and desires for the things that the Lord does not desire for me will grow cold.
- That I would love the LORD God with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my might.
- That I may hate sin and the world and love righteousness and the Kingdom.
- Even more Grace.
- That He may be glorified and blessed and pleased with all I say and do.
Gosh, I know that is a lot, and I’ve been praying too… and seeing that the Lord has allowed me to be hooked up with other believers, I figured I’d humbly ask for your intercession.
Soli Deo Gloria.